Safia is engaged by fashion businesses and founders of social enterprises to provide:
- Coaching for senior executives and CEOs of fashion companies to support their professional and personal development.
- Business mentoring for social entrepreneurs to clarify goals, overcome obstacles and build an action plan.
- Training for teams working on sustainability to assess baseline, motivations and commercial drivers.
In addition to her coaching work, Safia also runs a consulting sustainability change agency.
ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
As a member of the ILM and the ICF (International Coach Federation), Safia has obligations to operate within an ethical framework. The ICF code of ethics gives outlines of coach behaviours.
For clients who are coached by Safia they can expect:
- Confidential sessions (within the legal framework)
- A coach who adheres to the highest standards of self-awareness
- A respect of the coaches’ need for a non judgmental space to reflect in
- A transparent and straightforward process of engagement
FOR SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAMS
Safia advises senior management teams in fashion retail.
FOR CEOs, FOUNDERS & SENIOR EXECUTIVES
Safia has coached and supported social entrepreneurs and senior management teams over the years and is seeking further non-executive roles.
Safia brings her 20 years+ experience as a Global CEO of the company she founded, developing the first sustainable and Fair Trade supply chains and standards. Safia has extensive experience in Japan, Asia and Europe.
Safia has deep understanding of planning, responsible supply chains, communication and innovation. She is a thought leader in Fair Trade and sustainability.
“Safia is super professional. She brings out the best in her coachees and is a really good listener who knows exactly when to steer you into a certain direction or give advice. I think she is a natural coach. She seems to enjoy it and is a true “people person”. I would recommend her warmly to anyone!“
“Safia was amazing at distilling my many thoughts and ideas and reminding me that I need to make time for me personally (family, friends, health) as well as spend strategic time on the businesses. She understood my personality and managed my expectations well, but pushed me when I needed a push.“
Charles Ledbetter, Fashion Retailer